Success is not something that comes by luck. And it is not defined necessarily by wealth. Inherited privilege can transfer money but that is not success.
Anyone who has created success in their life knows that it comes at a cost of time and hard work, foregoing immediate pleasures for long term gains that ultimately create success.Increase the odds in your favour for success by adding these 5 habits into your life so that eventually they become unconscious lifestyle choices and traits.
1. The Successful Work harder than othersSuccessful people are not afraid of graft. They believe every thing they do, small or big, is consequential not incidental.When most people are clocking off, they are getting into their stride and putting in the extra shift to make things happen, for them and others.The work-shy need not apply.
2. The successful are active in deciding and decisive in actionYou can wait till life comes to you or you can grab it by the nuts and make it work for you.
Success is not going to come simply because you wish it so. You will need to eliminate wavering about what to do and decide every day to do something that others are not doing.
Don't let others make the key decisions in your life. This is an employee mentality where your day-to-day actions have already been pre-determined by someone else's agenda.
You must take the active role in making the decisions for your life. Once you make a decision, be resolute, immovable in the execution of your decision.
Don't go back on it or regret it. You made it based on all the information you had at hand at the time. Now, ruthlessly follow through and do whatever action the decision demands of you.
3. The successful have a plan and work on it every dayIf you have no plan, you have no direction. The only place you are headed is NOWHERE, an over-populated city of losers and delusional failures.
To get anywhere in this world, you have to know where you want to go and set out clear, demonstrable goals on how you will get there.
Every successful person sets defined and measurable goals and works every day on hitting the goal regardless of felt pain.
They both talk the talk AND walk the walk.The successful don't lose time and energy in vague aspirations; they make a plan of what they want out of life and they break that big objective down into small, executable steps that they walk out every day.Goal accomplished?
4. The successful harness the skills and talents of othersI don't mean the successful exploit what others have for their own means.I mean that all successful people are not insecure to let others do what they do best.
They facilitate others' gifts to give momentum to realise the plan and goals they have set for themselves.Successful people let go of the desire to have credit for everything.
They thrive when others are empowered to be part of their journey, bringing out best in all around them, where everyone prospers and synergy creates success for all.
5. Every successful person believes they will succeedIf you believe you will fail, you will fail, because you will never start.You will have your detractors. If you don't, you must be doing things like everybody else.
You are simply not rocking the boat enough.The successful have very few fans when they start out; the mindset they create is often the only thing that is cheerleading them on, but is a lifelong ally thing that remains when the doubters have deserted them.
Regardless of background, education or skills, all successful people harness their minds to align with what they want out of life.They visualise their success long before they actualise it in life.
Their daily thinking is a stream of accomplishing the thing at hand and seeing beyond the circumstances of the hour to the ultimate fulfilment of their plans.They function and talk as if their goals, dreams and desires are their daily reality NOW.
How does your present life reflect these 5 habits of the successful?If not at all, then today you can adopt them into your life and create the mindset and practice of all successful people.
If you are struggling to find your ideal clients, you are not alone...but the solution is at hand. Do these and get a steady flow of leads.... read more »
if we wish to live in a better world, a more compassionate and rounded, progressive world, we need to be the change, it starts with us.... read more »
Do you have a passion to help others? Pehaps it's time for the inner coach in you to arise... read more »
Nobody buys your coaching time or program. People want a result so sell them the transformation they will get!... read more »
The lifeblood of any business is how you capture leads to your offer. Let me show you the best way to get the best leads... read more »
Growth is natural, we expect it observe it in humans, from birth to death and in the natural world around us. Given the right conditions and input, growth is inevitable.... read more »